Search This Blog

Nov 6, 2010

Client Bill of Rights

This is reproduced from the Tarot Certification Board of America web site (http://www.tarotcertification.org). I would like to articulate here a distinction. I do make predictions, but as an intuitive, not a Tarot reader. My role as a Tarot reader stands outside of my gifts of predictive intuition, and I will happily tell you in a reading which role I am speaking from, if you ask me.


* You always have the right to exercise your own free will and to make your own choices.
* You alone have the right to decide if and when you want
a tarot reading.

* You have the right to a useful and supportive tarot reading
experience.

* You are entitled to the full attention of your reader.
* You are entitled to ask questions during the reading to gain
further clarification.

* You are entitled to full and complete answers to the questions
covered in your reading.

* Your tarot reading is private and confidential.
* Your reading is a complete service in itself. You are not required to purchase anything else.
* Tarot readers are not qualified to give medical advice unless they are physicians.
* Tarot readers are not qualified to give financial advice unless they are qualified financial advisors.
* Tarot readers are not qualified to give legal advice unless they are attorneys.
* Tarot readers are not qualified to predict the future.
* Tarot readers are not qualified to make your decisions for you. 


I would like to add here, I am a Tarot reader, but I am not just a tarot reader: I am an intuitive, too.  Everybody is intuitive to one extent or another, but I have trained my natural talent to a professional level.  I will let you know when I am speaking as an intuitive, and when I am speaking as a Tarot reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment