Search This Blog

Nov 6, 2010

Client Testimonials

I would love to hear from you if you have something to share about your experience. Please send them to me on Facebook/ write on the wall for Real Life Tarot, or email them to me at faye (dot) frances (at) gmail (dot) com. Although I only publish my good reviews, you are also welcome to send me constructive criticism. Your privacy will be protected on this blog by the publication of only your first name. Many thanks!

-Faye

-----------------------------
November 6, 2010.
Faye's experience and knowledge of the tarot, her natural intuitive skills, was very much so needed at that point in my life. So major things were happening that she was able to help me gain a fresh perspective on those events. Not only that, these readings helped me to see where I was clinging ...onto illusions, showing me where there was truth... in effect helping me overcome the illusions and move past them in my life. Would highly recommend asking her for a reading, A++ -- Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment