Search This Blog

Nov 6, 2010

A Disclaimer

What I do:

*I offer guidance through the Tarot, an ancient art of divination.

*I help people to look at their current situation and what lies before them.

*I bring matters of the past into focus that have played a crucial part in the present situation.

*I help any who wish to seek out contact with their Spirit Guides.

*I offer instruction to people interested in learning to read the Tarot themselves.

*I use my intuitive abilities to focus in on which meaning of the cards is applicable to the querent.


What I do NOT do:

*I do not tell you only what you want to hear.

*I do not read minds.

*I will not make your decisions for you or tell you what to do.

*I will not tease you with partial information to keep you coming back.

*I do not use cheap tricks to fool you, like the tactics mentioned here: http://www.skeptic.com

Please note: I am not a licensed counselor, psychologist, or medical professional. I have a Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts and Science, and life experience that lets me know something of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment