Search This Blog

Feb 9, 2011

An Example Reading.

One of the most helpful ways of checking in with my higher self has been to read on my strengths and challenges. I shall demonstrate here, with a reading to myself.

It's difficult to read for myself, and in the case of a very important question I will often call on friends to trade readings with because it's hard to remain objective when you're in the middle of the question at hand. However, looking at strengths and challenges is a good way to gain insight and assignments for improvement and meditation.

In this reading I will look specifically at the context of my work as a tarot reader.

Strengths: VI The Lovers.
This card embodies all the passion we could possibly generate reflected in and reciprocated from another person. In our innate and natural harmony, we contain the other, and therefore there is no real other, only other manifestations of divinity. Understanding suddenly manifests when we realize the 'other' is a reflection of the same divine energy that we ourselves belong to. Here relationships grow and heal, compassion springs forth, and paradise thrives. The more I seek to understand myself, the more I understand others. The more I seek to understand others, the more I understand myself. This sense of harmony bridges gaps and chasms. My strength is that I know this and can share this knowing with others.

I love my work. I love being able to hold a mirror up to people and show them that the answers are waiting within them, for them to discover. I love to open doors for people, so they may easily enter into a blessed awareness of the divine within.

Challenges: I The Magician Reversed

No comments:

Post a Comment