Search This Blog

Jun 7, 2011

Since taking up reading professionally two years ago this spring,

I found this article via T.E. MacArthur, creatrix of the Shamanka Oracle:

http://tarotpathways.com/?p=1853&cpage=1#comment-13399

I posted this comment:
I have struggled with the matter of how to respond with clients such as these, who either want a certain version of the Truth, or who want the Universe to make the changes while they sit back comfortably. Should I, like the Masai or Zulu, place a limit on how many times I will answer the same question? The funny thing is, the ones not willing to hear their difficult Truth will confront this within two readings, and not come back for a third. The few who stick with it I know are committed to opening the door, even if it takes a while for them to work up their courage. The answer that comes through for me when I ask this question is: as long as they genuinely seek the Truth, I can keep holding the light up for them to see more clearly, no matter how many times we look at the same landscape.

This is a struggle all readers and professional intuitives face at some time or another: the problem of being true to the message in the oracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment